obsessed



















not with my dog (well, maybe just a bit, she is adorable), but with washing my hands.  the reason i chose this photo is because i didn't want to post a picture of my hands, a bottle of soap would have been boring, and because i can't even give my cute dog a biscuit after i have been out shopping, without washing my hands.  yes, it's true.  i wash my hands non stop.  do you?  i hope so.  if your in the kitchen cooking, at least.  i wash my hands first thing in the morning before i make breakfast (an egg white sandwich on whole wheat - every single day), i wash after i have separated the yolk.  i wash my hands always before i unload the clean dishes from the dishwasher.  i wash my hands after i check the mail ( remember the postman has touched the mailbox handle - do you know where his hands have been?  do you?).  i wash my hands instantly when i get home from the market, before i unload the groceries, after i have put them away.  i wash, wash, wash.  and i love it.  i can feel rest assured that my clients are not getting ill with these hands.  no way.  i would never send out any food that i wouldn't put in my mouth.  i hope that is how all people in the industry think, and those of you who host people for dinner.  am i obsessive/ compulsive you ask?  yes, i am.  and proud of it!

Posted by Picasa