watermelon and feta salad


Posted by Picasa
i am on a big fruit kick lately. i've been adding them to salads, making salsas, even putting them in my cocktails.  i made this salad for one of my clients this week and they told me how delicious it was, so i thought i would share it with you.  it's super simple.  arugula, watermelon, feta, and lemon zest.  the dressing is made up of only lemon juice and olive oil.  watercress or spinach would be good, too.  i make a salad every night for my clients, so i don't want to serve the same ole' salad over and over again.  i try to add different vegetables, use a variety of lettuces, and make various dressings. but i sometimes get in a rut.  so, i am asking you for your favorite salad recipe.  will you do that?   send me your best, most unusual salad - dressing included. (it's really only fair, since i shared this one with you).