fire up the grill for lamb chops!











yep, that's right. it's finally grilling season. outdoors at least. i made these tonight for my clients, aren't they gorgeous! sadly, i didn't make any for myself. not much needs to be done with lamb chops, salt and pepper would be delicious on its own, but i like to marinate mine for a few hours with fresh herbs from my garden. any herb, really. my choice this evening was mint, basil and rosemary. put the herbs in a processor with some garlic and olive oil and pour over the chops. take the chops out of the fridge and let sit for 20-30 minutes, just to let the chill off. salt before grilling. i cooked these medium rare by placing them on high heat, 2 minutes the first side, 3 minutes the second. by the way, these are fantastic to serve as an appetizer for a cocktail party, their easy to eat. (just received a text from one client telling me the lamb chops were "delicious")
Posted by Picasa